Deputy Chairman of the PJSC “Gazprom Neft” Executive Board,
Deputy CEO for Logistics, Refining and Sales at PJSC “Gazprom Neft”
Born in 1954.
Mr. Cherner graduated from Grozny Oil Institute in 1976 with a degree in chemical oil and gas engineering.
In the same year he was employed at the Sheripov Grozny Refinery, starting as an operator to become refinery director in 1993. In 1996, he joined SlavNeft as Head of the Oil and Oil Products Trading Department and was later appointed Vice-Chairman of the company. He joined SibNeft (from June 2006 – “Gazprom Neft” PJSC) as Vice-Chairman for refining and marketing in April 2006. In December 2007 he was appointed Deputy CEO for logistics, refining and sales in “Gazprom Neft“ PJSC.
Mr. Cherner was elected member of the NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad Board of Directors as of 10.02.2009.
Membership in boards of other companies:
- РJSC NGK "Slavneft",
- JSC "Gazprom Neft-ONPZ" (Chairman of the BoD),
- PJSC "Slavneft-JANOS",
- JSC "Gazprom Neft –MNPZ" (Chairman of the BoD),
- JSC "Gazpromneft-Аero (Chairman of BoD),
- Saint Petersburg International Mercantile Exchange,
- LTD "Gazprom Neft –SM" (Chairman of the BoD),
- Gazpromneft Marine Bunker LLC (Chairman of BoD),
- LTD "Gazprom Neft – Logistics" (Chairman of BoD),
- OJSC "Mozirski NPZ",
- "Gazprom Neft Lubricants s.p.a." Italy,
- Gazpromneft - Catalytic systems LLC (Chairman of BoD),
- Automatica- Service LLC (Chairman of the BoD).